Pictures from Past Trips
The work of the mission team
The work of the mission team has focused primarily on a small community called
Villa Real, Costa Rica in Central America.
We have conducted annual and semi-annual mission trips to this location for over 15 years, providing many benefits to the local people including:
- Food and clothing
- Construction & Home improvement projects
- Evangelistic seminars
- Health & Dental clinics
- Children’s crafts and games (VBS)
- Sewing & Crochet Classes (Villa Real & Nosara)
- Built a small Church
- Painted three schools
- Food, Clothing, shoes and other essentials given away
- Employed three Bible workers, two still current
- Over 200 people have had Bible studies
- Over 25 people have been baptized
- Over 600 pieces of literature have been distributed
- Created business loans for startup family businesses
- Over 300 children have attended our VBS programs
- Financial assistance to families for expenses such as school supplies, uniforms, utilities.
- Paid for the installation of two septic systems
- Built a new home, refurbished some others including electrical wiring, breaker panel, new kitchens and bath rooms.
- Established a sewing co-operative where ladies make items to sell for income.
- Yearly sewing & crochet classes for the community.
- Assisted a local fisherman in getting a new boat motor so he can continue to offer fishing tours and provide for his family.
- Over 200 people from the community have received free dental services.
- Many people received free medical services.
How can you help or come with us ?
Contact Apopka Mission Director
Scheduled Mission Trips
The mission team recently returned Feb. 2020 trip , one of the activities accomplished was to startup a sewing co-operative in Nosara (which is two hours south of Tamarindo).
"Going on a mission trip has changed my life in ways I never could have imagined."
"A mission trip was, for me, a life-transforming experience"
"I cannot live without going on mission trips. I do not know why two, three missions trips a year are not enough for me to share the love of God with the people who need to hear this.
"In my experience, I can truthfully testify of far greater impact on my own life through missionary work than I can ever claim to have had in the lives of those I have served."